Please completely read this contract and keep reference of it for your records. It stands as the restrictions and agreement between the owners of this site and all visitors.
By visiting SEOtraining.com, you are accepting the restrictions and agreements as described throughout this legal statement.
Bruce Clay, SEOToolSet, Search Engine Relationship Chart, and SERC are trademarks of Bruce Clay, Inc.
SEOtraining.com is a dynamic website owned and operated by Bruce Clay, Inc. SEOtraining.com includes information and input from colleagues as well as the site authors. In preparing this site, effort has been made to offer the most current and clearly expressed information possible. However, inadvertent errors can occur, and applicable laws, rules and regulations often change. The information, links, recommendations, and implications contained in this site should be considered comments and opinions at best, and should not be taken, used, or followed without personal consultation with the site owner.
This information is not intended for use without professional advice.
Further, the information contained herein is intended to afford general guidelines on matters of common interest. Visitors are encouraged to consult with Bruce Clay, Inc. for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision, and Bruce Clay, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for positions taken by visitors or for any misunderstanding on the part of visitors.
Certain links on this site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Bruce Clay, Inc. has no control. As such, Bruce Clay, Inc. makes no representation as to the accuracy, content, or any other aspect of the information contained on such servers. Let the visitor beware!
To the visitor or subscriber: Bruce Clay, Inc. does not and cannot warrant the information, documentation, or software (including any fixes and updates) available from this site or the performance or results obtained by using this information, documentation, or software. This information, documentation, and software is provided “as is.” Furthermore, Bruce Clay, Inc. makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, noninfringement of third-party rights, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the product and the accompanying written materials. To the extent you use or implement this information, documentation, or software in your own setting, you do so at your own risk. In no event will Bruce Clay, Inc. be liable to you or others for any damages arising from your use or your inability to use this information, documentation, or software, including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages, even if Bruce Clay, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by another party.
Likewise, all services are provided on a best-efforts basis and no guarantees of performance are stated or implied for provided services. It is the nature of the web to be dynamic, and services are based upon earnest attempts to deliver results in this uncertain and constantly changing environment. In no event will Bruce Clay, Inc. be liable to you or others for any damages for any cause arising from provided services, documentation, or software, including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental or consequential damages, even if Bruce Clay, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by another party.
The software, materials, and resources accessible on SEOtraining.com are provided to subscribers as an ongoing subscription service billed on a recurring basis or as a single, one-time payment with an expiring access.
Satisfaction guarantee: A subscriber may cancel their subscription to SEOtraining.com at any time. Full refunds are given only if 1) the subscriber cancels within 15 days of registering, and 2) the subscriber has accessed less than half of the Bruce Clay SEO Training course. To cancel, the subscriber must notify Bruce Clay Inc. by email request to email@example.com.
Discussion forum participation: Your participation in the discussion forums constitutes your acknowledgment of and agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- Bruce Clay, Inc. does not review messages posted by participants of the discussion forums, nor does it attempt to screen or verify any statements made in the forums.
- Bruce Clay, Inc. reserves the right to edit or delete any posted message it considers inappropriate, and/or to deny access to the discussion forums to anyone who violates these terms and conditions.
- Discussion forum communications do not constitute legal advice, nor do they create a consultant-client relationship.
- Discussion forum communications are not confidential.
- The opinions expressed by discussion forum participants do not necessarily reflect those of the owners of this website or Bruce Clay, Inc.
- You must not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- You must not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Discussion forums cannot be used to exchange information, services, materials, or software in return for payment of any kind (trade of like items, special discounts, cash, etc.).
- You must not post any message or information that violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- You should know that any information you disclose in a Discussion Forum can be obtained by any other registered user of that forum or persons to whom the information is forwarded. This may result in unsolicited email or mail sent to you.
- By participating in a discussion forum, you are agreeing that all messages posted or accessed will be used only for informational, educational, or professional purposes. There may be no commercial or other unauthorized use of the discussion forum participant lists or posted content.
- By posting a message to a discussion forum, you grant Bruce Clay, Inc. a non-exclusive license to copy and distribute the posting. Your redistribution, electronically or otherwise, of messages or information posted by other participants is not permitted without the express written permission of that participant.
All copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and logos are the respective property of their holders. Some information contained in this site refers to other sites or authors, but most is original intellectual work produced by Bruce Clay, Inc. resulting from experience and supported by the research of various confirming sites already existing on the internet. If you detect any issues with the legality of this site in any way, shape, or form, problems are always unintentional and will be corrected with notification.
Copyright © 2000–2021 Bruce Clay, Inc., a California Corporation. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise allowed by law or stated elsewhere, NO part of the normally displayed text or graphics on this site — including keywords and HTML commands not normally displayed — may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including by photocopying, facsimile transmission, recording, rekeying, scanning, or yet uninvented means, or by using any information storage and retrieval system, except with the prior written permission of the author and appropriate references to this site as defined by the author and Bruce Clay, Inc.
All text is intellectual property and is copyrighted. Each webpage or portion thereof contained in this site has a retail value of $6,000.00 US and is only available when ordered from the author. No portion of this site may be used or redistributed for commercial purposes. Utilization of resources from this site and associated server (such as “CGI” programs, SMTP resources, email, and others) shall carry a fee of $3,000.00 per use and all such uses require the prior written permission of the author and Bruce Clay, Inc. Theft will result in consequences.
Where repeated traffic to the site is intended to disrupt performance or to consume resources (thus increasing our server fees), or where such traffic is intended to increase advertising fees associated with an outside service (such as a pay-per-click or impression-based billing service), each violation will be billed at $2,500.00 per incident.
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically collects visitor information including visitor domain name, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, user-specific information about what pages visitors access or visit, and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registration information. Email addresses are only collected when the email address is submitted through a SEOtraining.com web form, such as a service registration. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, and to notify consumers about updates to our website. This information is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. For more information, see our Privacy Statement.
This website is protected by federal copyright.
Have any questions? Contact us.